Wow, yesterday was my open house, it was pretty cool. A lot of people showed up and were there for me, it was good. I was kinda bummed though because a few people that told me that tey were coming didnt actually show up, but its ok. I am over it.
My family all went in on a gift for me... Its a kick ass Laptop... I cant wait to get it.
Ps.... For those of you leaving comments that I dont fully understand, I think it would be better for you to just talk to me about it rather than leaving some Bunk comment.... I didnt ask you to read this, so if you have beef with me, just move on and find someone elses journal to snoop through. well instead of beating around the bush I will just say it. Andrea, I didnt ask you to read my journal, you found it by chance and I would prefer that if you are going to be so judgemental on a life that you know absolutly nothing about. that you wouldnt read my journal or comment on it for that matter.... thanks
Sunday, June 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha, Right on... I don't think that I have ever seen this blog trash anyone... Plus, Crazy-Calm is an awesome writer, so if you dont like it, just dont read it...
Post a Comment