Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Since when is independance a bad thing?

I don't get it, so many guys have told me absolute horror stories about how their girlfriends are so clingy and annoying... a common trait girls seemed to inherit through the generations... But I myself, am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, all that I want from someone else is respect.

I was told that in being so independant, I have allowed the romantic side of me leak out... (apperently I am a fucking water baloon) but this is my question, why is it that I am labled as cold and hard hearted just because I dont need a guy to buy me roses? Dont get me wrong, I like gifts from someone who cares about me... But if someone really cares and knows me, than they will know that I would much rather someone write me a letter for no reason and send it to me in the mail...
That conversation really bothered me, because now I am analyzing whether or not I actually do have some sort of romantic side, and if I dont, does that mean that I am not one that guys would want to date? I am utterly confused as to why a girl that would like to go to a sports event with her boyfriend or sit around and play cards is worse then a girlfriend that demands so much the guy does nothing but work to win her... GAH
someone explain how it all works to me, maybe I missed a step...


So, to change the subject a little. I met some HALARIOUS guys at work tonight! one problem... WAY to old for me... the "younger" of the two is 31... but oh so good looking... haha we talked for hours when I got off of work.

Oh and I am also in charge of all the marketing for one of the services at Ruby Tuesday... Its called our Curbside To Go, so I spent all day going to local businesses trying to sell it... The guys at Belle Tire were very interested! That makes me very happy lol.


well, I was at work from 830 this morning until like 8 tonight so I am going to catch some Z's. Good night all.. Well, anyone who actually reads this...

No comments: