Wow, It's definitely been a while since I have written, I am sorry to those of you who have commented and received nothing in return.
I stopped by Andy's moms house today, I was hoping to catch her, no luck. My stomach was in knots in the car though that's for sure. I left a note hopefully she will get it.
I got my tattoo for anyone who cares. That's why I wanted to see her. I wanted to show her that her son inspired me to live a life that most would cringe at and succeed. It may sound silly but I still think of him every time I get scared to try something, and his voice just pushes me forward. I miss him. Graduation has been hard, I think about him a lot and what he would be doing next year and stuff like that, he would have been wonderful at anything.
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment