Thursday, June 17, 2004

I have been writing a lot lately, I dont really know how good any of it is. I am going to share it soley knowing that no one ever reads this, so I may feel like I am opening myself uo and sharing with someone else. But in all reality I know that no one cares...

When you breathe
Everyone becomes wrapped in it
Anything that curiously wanders in your path
Soon feels nothing but chaos
You are unpredictable
And mysterious
You are wild
And in control of your destiny
At times, the cold you posses
Sends chills down a million spines
And yet, your times of warmth
Make many feel at ease
If I had the power
To be as free as you are
I would run havoc over the world
Nothing could hold me down
I would dance with the blue
Foam covered waves of the oceans
And run
With the wild mustangs in the desert
I would be calm one day
Soft and comforting
Then loud and uncontrolled the next
Moving rapidly
I envy you
I am jealous of your wonders
I want to be you
I want to be the wind


Shattered
Left behind in
The old building
Some kids
Thought it would
Be funny
To throw
Rocks
Against my fragile body
I can see inside
Couch is a mess
Torn and tattered
Housing bugs
Trash
All over the floor
Mice too
I can see the outside as well
Cold
Damp
There are no kids playing
No laughter
I see no end to the pain
That the rock
began

Just some stuff that probably doesnt even make sense. Thats my life in a nutshell though. No one ever understands.

No comments: