Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I just got back from the cemetary. Andy's tombstone was beautiful. I got there at about 3:30 and it took me about 45 min before I could write him in his journal. The tears are still falling. I miss him so much. I can't understand why God would take someone as beautiful and genuin as him away from the world. He was going to make a difference in this mest up world. I wish that I could just see him one more time. Hug him once more. Just tell him how important he was and still is to me. I think about graduating and going to college in the fall and to be honest I am not as excited as most, this is because I wish that I could share it all with him. God, I miss him so much, I feel like a part of me dies when I think of him. I wish that this pain would just go away. I know that if anything I should be excited about all that is in front of me, but I feel like I dont deserve it the way he did. He was something bigger, something amazing and I am just me.

No comments: