I feel like being in a list mood. So this is a list of the qualities my Ideal guy would have... If only dreams could come true...
1. Good listener.
2. creative.
3. Cultured.
4. Independant.
5. Intelligent.
6. Ambitious.
7. Someone who would call just to hear my voice.
8. Someone who tells me that I am beautiful and means it.
9. Someone who would find out my favorite movie and even if they don't like it, rent it and watch it with me.
10. Someone who will try to cook me a nice dinner even if they can't cook.
11. Someone who would make me a CD of all of the songs that remind them of me.
12. Someone who would remember every thing that I have ever said to them and thought it was important just because I said it.
13. Someone who will sit in the park and read my favorite book to me while the sun is setting.
14. Someone who will take my little brother to a hockey game or watch him at one of his soccer games even if I am not there.
15. Someone who will color with my little sisters when I am in the other room or sit on the floor and watch cartoons with them.
16. Someone that will hug my mom.
17. Someone that will hold my hand in front of my older brother, knowing fare-well, that in his mind he is thinking of the thousands of ways to cause that boy pain.
18. Someone who will be patient with me when he wants to take the relationship the the "next level" but knows that I am not ready
19. Someone who will come to all the gatherings with me and my friends.
20. Someone who will ask my brothers and my father if it is ok, that he dates me, and if they say no, do it anyways because he cares about me that much.
21. Someone who will push that one strand of hair that fell over my face, aside so he can gaze into my eyes.
22. Someone who will show up at my job with flowers and a card with a little note in it.
23. Someone who would take me dancing even if he hates it. But knows that I love it.
Someone who doesnt have to talk about my secrets, just knows they are there and that I will share them when I am ready.
24. Someone who knows that there are quite a few boys that would like to date me and never takes me forgranted.
25. Someone who can feel comfortable being around my family and talking to them when I am in the other room.
26. Someone who would like nothing more than to spend hours walking along beach with me, just listening to the waves.
27. Someone who would read every word I ever write and tell me the honest truth about it.
28. Someone who will read this journal and not be judgemental about any of the entries.
29. Someone who will tell me that I am cute when I am wearing grubby jeans and a hoodie with my hair pulled up in a messy pony tail.
30. Someone who can take these things and think of new ways to make me smile...
"I'm just so tired won't you sing me to sleep and fly through my dreams so i can hitch a ride with you tonight and get away from this place have a new name and face I just aint the same w/o you in my life" - yellowcard
Saturday, June 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment