So the other day I was at the park, just taking pictures and writing a little, I do that alot. well any ways, I saw this little girl running around, with the biggest smile on her face, she was the cutest thing. as creepy as it sounds I kind of kept my eye on her, because I wanted to write about what she did. how she played stuff like that. so this is what I came up with.
Higher and higher she soared into the air, all fifty pounds enclosed in her skin rising up off of the swing as if she was weightless. Rushing backwards her think black hair flying in her face so that she can barely see. Her legs straight out in front of her, suddenly she pounds them into the air violently in an attempt to climb higher. She just swings for a while, back and forth in the warm breeze. Then when the swing begins to slow she jumps off, hitting the ground with a loud thump atop the weather beaten woodchips. Running to the field with her arms out stretched she stopped dead. Peering into the sky all I see is a large smile on her ivory white face. Her nostrils twinge with the scent of burning leaves.
Slowly she sits down in the field, the grass around her beginning to turn yellow. Then just as slowly she lays back and watches the sky. Her eyes follow the floating clouds. I can hear her giggling yelling, "Look that one is a ship, that one looks like a flower!". For five minutes she just watches in amazement. Then the young girl sits up and reaches for a flower that was sticking out of the grass, she softly handles it as if it were a person, a baby at that. Then she begins to pick the petals off one at a time, blowing them out of her hand so that the wind can take them to new places. This girl is beautiful sitting in the grass with the sun in her hair; black at first glance but now warm reds and gold's fill her head. She is bundled up in a scarf and gloves along with a sweater to protect her from the grasping wind. She is moving again, running to what seems to be her mother, she leaps at her and holds her tightly around the waist. That striking smile covering her face once again. They slowly walk away hand in hand. The girls keeps glancing up at her mom, she has a happy glow about her. Then they disappear into the distance.
Nothing great or wonderful, but I thought that it was pretty cool. but yeah I am a loser so I am gunna go now lol
Sunday, June 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love you...so much you are so amazing and you dont even know it!
Post a Comment