Friday, June 18, 2004

I was looking through an old notebook of mine, and I found a little note from an old friend, I started crying, yes thats right, I cried. This is what it said.

Dearest Cassie,
What would this world be without you? You are the sunrise in the east and the setting sun in the west. You are such an incredibly amazing person and I will love you forever and ever until forever ends.
Love,
Greg.

The reason that I became emotional is because, I can't figure out what it is that he saw in me. Yes at times I can be funny and somewhat intelligent, but for the most part I am just me, there is nothing about me that makes me any better or worse than the next person. Yes I have experienced a lot in a short life time. But I have not had to work through something unbareable, like many that I know. I have never had a life threatening Disiease and survived. I am not an honor roll student, I am just average. Why is it that he saw something about me that was special but along with everyone else, I dont see it? Wow, what a trip.

No comments: