My heart was black, I didn't let people in, I didn't wan't to let people in. In fact, I may have hated all humans. My heart was dead and, either I or someone close to me allowed it to happen, and I didn't really give a shit about it.
Then something wonderful happend. I met Tim. He showed me that people can be wonderful, I just have to be careful. He taught me that I could survive life and be ok.
We were at Denny's again last night, he gave me my graduation gift. I fought back the tears barely victorious. He gave me a journal, and though I have had journals throughout my life, this one was different. I could see my life's story poring out on the page. I can't wait to get started.
Well, I am going to start getting ready for work, I have a headache so maybe I will take a quick nap too! :)
Friday, June 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment