Tuesday, June 22, 2004

This what I saw last night...

As I look at the sky
I can't help but hold my breath
For as the air leaves my body
The gorgious sky may just as easily fade away
The sun is setting
I don't want to blink
I don't want to miss it
Pinks, reds and blues rush higher and higher
Into the skiy
Racing to the top
Still holding my breath, I watch
The blues get darker and the pinks turn to purple
Then black
When I finally Exhale
My breath wisps into the sky
As if that same breath airbrushed the sky with stars
Some time has gone by now
I am still weary of blinking
My eyes are becoming heavy
So I will close them and sit in this wonderful safe place
I know all is right
I slowly loose conciousness to the outside owrld.

No comments: