Saturday, June 26, 2004

Morning

I hate the morning, I am sure that sounds bitter and mean, thats not it at all. Its just that well, I have to go to work and take on a 12 hour day, and let me tell you. thats not always the funnest thing there is to do... and well. I cant wait! well my hot manager might be working so the day may not be a complete bust, oooo, now I am kinda excited. See ya'll later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your twelve hour day! That sucks, i'd just keep singing "Money money money money...MONEY!" just to remind me why i was there. Wouldn't it be nice if after ever hour we worked the amount we're supposed to make in an hour would just magically end up in our pockets? I think i'd spend it too much then. But hey, having a hot guy to work w/always seems to make work easier for me...but we'll get to that later...
Love ya bunches...
Emily