Thursday, January 01, 2004
So, Dustin and I are finished. For good, I have decided that I will not let him make me feel inferior any longer. (or anyone else for that matter) He didn't mean to make me feel that way, but that only made it worse. I can say that I am definitely looking to start fresh, possibly just be single for a loooong time and date who ever I want. I am not going to be a new age slut or anything but I want to have fun, with out waiting for the phone to ring and someone to say we are doing this tonight. I want to set my own path and be able to drive around town for hours listening to Grateful Dead repetitively. This is my life and I want to live it. If I want to go sit at the local coffee place and read as many books with the word fuck in them as I want to. I am sick or people telling me how to look, how to speak, what to watch or read. I am thoroughly surprised that now one has showed me how to breath. (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment