skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I am the person my Mother warned me about...
...And I wouldn't change it for anything...
Thursday, January 08, 2004
HAHA LASER CONSMETIC SURGERY
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
You Can't Make This Stuff Up!
My daughter cheated on a test.... and I couldn't be more proud!
12 years ago
Readers
About Me
Cassandra_Alyce
I am married, we are both full time college students
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
September
(2)
▼
2004
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(11)
Its a funny feeling to have my soul aching, I have...
My eyes. My eyes are the only thing that link me t...
Sometimes, when I look around, I cant help but lau...
I got my hair cut last night, its weird, but I act...
I stayed home today, I felt like crap. I cleaned ...
Yeah so I have had this one freakin song stuck in ...
Tonight, while I was driving I saw an accident. F...
I have decided that it is really hard for me to "p...
HAHA LASER CONSMETIC SURGERY
The smoke from my cigarette rises up through the a...
So, Dustin and I are finished. For good, I have de...
►
2003
(15)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment