Tonight, while I was driving I saw an accident. For a split second, I wondered what it would have been like if it were me in the smashed up driver's seat. Not because I was thinking about death or anything,but more thoughts of my family and what they would be thinking. I just wonder if all of the things that bother them about me now would seem as significant if I were to get into some sort of an accident. I kind of wish that I could so that maybe they would learn to appreciate me.
I try so hard to help with the family, but it seems like the things that I consider helpful, they consider bothersome.
After I drove a few blocks past the accident, I started crying, I hope that whoever was in that car had a family that loved them very much.
Sunday, January 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment