Sometimes, when I look around, I cant help but laugh at people. Not the kinds of people that everyone else laughs at I laugh at the so called "normal people"
this one kid sits on the freakin garbage can every day and all these girls crowd around him. That to me is hilarious all of these girls are marveling at this kid, who will prolly grow up to be nothing, that is if he ever grows up. They look at him like he is the ninth wonder of the world and yet he has no depth, I would be surprised if he could spell wonder.
the funny thing to me is that its not just these few people, it seems like almost everyone I meet is really shallow and superficial.
I think there is one person who I have met and feel is completely 100% genuine and that's Samantha, she is just one of those people who like myself don't give a damn. Em is like that too but Sam is just herself all of the time, she makes her own clothes, listens to whatever no one else is listening too. She is not afraid to show her individuality. That to me is awesome. I think we are going to start a Zine, that would be the coolest thing in the entire world.
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment