Monday, December 29, 2003
I am sitting here staring at the keyboard, I really don't know what to write so I will just put down what I am thinking. I am thinking that my entire future is damned. I am thinking that I may not get into college, that I may never fall in love and get married. That means no children. But I am also thinking why. Why do I have to work so hard in school when I know everything that I am "learning" about? Why cant I start the book that has been floating around in my head for years. Why cant I find a guy that wants to be with me? Why have I wasted 5 months on Dustin? Why is my hair blonde, why do I have freckles, why is it really cold but not snowing. Why do my friends claim all these things but do the opposite? Why is it that I can care about Emily so much but we never hang out. Why does no one read this? Why am I a bad writer? Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment