Friday, November 28, 2003
He says that he isn't ready to have a "girlfriend" yet. We have been dating for almost 5 months. He says its just not the right time, and he isn't ready for a commitment. But what would be the difference between that and what we are now? Some times I just feel like I am someone to pass the time. I give up so much to be with him. And I am not complaining because I want to do it, but I just feel like I am putting so much into it and he isn't. His cousin is in town from north Carolina, and I don't want to be the kind of person that complains when he goes out, but on the same hand, what would be wrong with me meeting Jason? He tells me that he can see us together for a long time and what not, but he isn't willing to except what we have as something real, and good. Not just good but wonderful. My brother hates him, my dad hates him (but I don't give a shit what my dad thinks) and yet I try to convince them that he is different and not what they think, for what? what the hell does he give me? Why do I feel all of these things for someone who isn't completely mine to hold and be with? Does that make sense at all? Its so hard because sometimes he acts like I am the only person in the world, and sometimes he acts like I don't even excised. I am so confused. what the hell do I do? do I stay with him as we are and just pray that things will get better? GRRR WHAT THE FUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment