[ Mon Nov 24, 06:41:06 AM | Cassandra Dekker | edit ]
Yesterday it was raining, the wind was blowing hard, driving on the highway was actually quite difficult, every thing was blurry and I could barely see out my windshield. Today, its snowing, I hate snow. I could put up with rain if I had to but I really hate snow. It is probably the most depressing thing ever. All I have heard lately are Christmas carols, I hate them, its not even thanksgiving and lights and trees are being put up. What's the point of Christmas? Is there one? I mean there is a point for Christians I suppose but they completely contradict themselves, with teaching there children how to be greedy, and long for the big presents, maybe I am just negative, who knows but I really don't see the point, especially because a sacred holiday has been taken over by hallmark.
Monday, November 24, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment