skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I am the person my Mother warned me about...
...And I wouldn't change it for anything...
Sunday, November 23, 2003
Tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but do not tell me. -
Tale of Two Cities
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
You Can't Make This Stuff Up!
My daughter cheated on a test.... and I couldn't be more proud!
12 years ago
Readers
About Me
Cassandra_Alyce
I am married, we are both full time college students
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2004
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
▼
2003
(15)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(10)
He says that he isn't ready to have a "girlfriend"...
Yep, its Thanksgiving and dinner hasn't even start...
I forgot to add, why I am doing this if its going ...
Thanksgiving is Today, I woke up to the smell of s...
Luke
Its amazing to me how situations in life work out....
Tick, Tick, Tick... My time is running out What t...
[ Mon Nov 24, 06:41:06 AM | Cassandra Dekker | edi...
Tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but do not tell ...
I am so excited on the way to see Hanna, she is wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment