Thursday, November 27, 2003
Thanksgiving is Today, I woke up to the smell of stuffing, ordinarily that would be ok to wake up to the smell of food, but I hate stuffing. This is the first thanksgiving in 8 years that my family is all together. Its going to be stressful. My aunt and uncle are coming with the most annoying kids I have ever met in my life. They are just as bad, my uncle is 35ish and acts like he is 4. My aunt is so up tight it makes me want to scream. My sister and brother in law will be here too. That wont be so bad except they treat me like I am still a baby, I cant think for myself, I am always doing something wrong. Stuff like that, its great. And then I will probably openly be annoyed and my older brother will jump in and start making fun of me knowing full well that its going to piss me off, because we have talked about it many times and I hate when he talks to me the way he does when he's "kidding around" and then he will get mad because I got mad and then happy turkey day! man this is going to suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment