Thursday, November 27, 2003

Yep, its Thanksgiving and dinner hasn't even started, but the "fun" has. Some times I feel like no matter what I do, I will never hold a candle to my sister. No matter what books I read, in their eyes I will never be as intelligent as she is. She was the first person in my family to go to college, and though I will be the second, I will always be that, second. I have wanted to double major in creative writing and youth ministry since I can remember, but she went into the English field first, then today she talks about how its not "fulfilling" enough so she wants to go into some sort of ministry. Don't get me wrong that's great, but why is she the better person? I have wanted to do it for so much longer. She is prettier, smarter, more cultured. To every one around she is a God send. I am just here, wasted space, And I probably always will be.

No comments: