Yeah so, Jason was going to come home this weekend and surprise me, at least that's what his family said. He said he wanted to ask me something, but he doesn't want to do it over the phone. I wonder what it is. His friend Mark said that I was hot, but I think he was just being sarcastic. Who knows.
on Saturday night, Em and I went out. We had a blast well up until Chris friends all wanted to be pricks. But I really like Chris he is a sweetheart, and he just worries about Em.
before the drama though we went to grand haven to see Jason's family, I cant believe that she met them, that's so freakin great. I would've been way to nervous to go by myself. Its not that they scare me by any means, I just want them to like me and I am afraid that they don't. But I love his family. They make me laugh and Kayce says we are getting married. haha. Jason said that it is very important that his sister likes who he is dating. So I think that I am safe there.
she gave me some pictures of him. They make me happy. I have one of him and his dad in full uniform. They are so handsome. Well anywho. I don't know what else to say except that
Monday, March 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment