Some times I look around and I have no idea why I am on this planet, I dont know if there is something that I am supposed to do. I saw some old friends at the movie theater the other day, it was like I knew them but they had no idea who I was. when I spoke to them they just didnt seem to give a damn. Then I saw him, someone I thought I knew, who I mistakenly thought was genuine and real, but the thing that I realized is that, most people are not either. People want to uphold their images makebelieving that they are something they are not, allowing others to think the same way.
I realized yesterday that people do this to manipulate life, getting theirs and only theirs.
That sucks.
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment