Sunday, February 22, 2004

Well its been a while since I have written anything, kinda crazy because there is so much that has been going on. I will start with the most exciting, I got my acceptance letter from Ferris and I am starting in the fall Aug 25th to be exact. I wont even be 18 when I start classes and that makes me laugh, it will only be 3 days but still, funny! So yeah I wonder what my roommate will be like, I hope she is cool. I don't want to be rooming with some whose rents are paying for everything, well unless she can take me out to the club with her LOL. Anyway. I have no idea what the hell I am doing when it comes to college, I don't know what I should bring, where I am gunna get a J.O.B. or what classes to take, not to mention I wont know ANYONE. which surprisingly that part is ok with me because I love to meet new people and make new friends, but I usually know at least one person. But who knows maybe it will be alright.
The second thing is that I am now taking pictures in journalism for the year book and paper. Its pretty cool I am learning to develop and what not. I just got a new camera so its fun.
Em is amazing I am so glad that we are friends, we are exactly alike, its nice, I miss that. It is nice to have a friend that is a girl who isn't a "girl" if that makes any sense at all LOL. All I know is that she is wonderful and I don't know how I am going to go to college and not see her every day, but I am stoked about school and I cant wait. ahh...... Well night to anyone who reads this. Dream Pretty.

No comments: