Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I don't understand why people through away a good thing. Luke's girlfriend went to Cancoon over spring break. She cheated on him. I don't know what justified this in her mind because in my opinion, Luke is one of those guys that girls dream about being with, he is such an amazing guy. I know that I compare every boyfriend that I ever have to him, and even if they are close, if he doesn't like them then they are gone. It just kills me to see him hurt though, he has been through so much in his life and he doesn't deserve to feel any more pain. I wish that I could just take it all away for him.
If I could take his tears and feel the heartache that he feels right now I would do it so that he doesn't have to. I just want to smack the shit out of that stupid bitch.
The thing that gets me is that, I haven't seen Jason in over a month and I have never once thought about cheating on him and this bitch couldn't go two weeks, what the hell does that say about her. That she is a fucking moron.

No comments: