Quote of the Day.
"In a weird way, I am excited for the memorial service tomorrow.... Sometimes they make really good punch." - Tim
Last night, Tim and I were at Denny's and it was freakin hilarious, we got "our Entree" (we cant say the name, its too weird) but we were just cracking up, I swear, sometimes I think that kid and I share a brain. We told all the servers who we are and that we were going to be regulars and that we wouldn't say the name of "Our Entree" and they all were like "Oh that's great, we will be glad to have you!" it was so freakin funny. And we went on Monday night, and for some reason the manager gave me my food for free, it was AWESOME!
I just want to say that lately, Tim and I have been spending a lot of time together, and its really cool. I feel like I can tell him anything and every thing. And because we are both Satan.... (long story) I don't have to worry about him judging me. We have just gotten really close lately and it makes me feel good.
Well I am eating Lasangia and I dropped some on my key bored so I think that I am done for the day. MmMmMmMm.... Food
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment