skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I am the person my Mother warned me about...
...And I wouldn't change it for anything...
Sunday, February 08, 2004
Wow, that's all I can say about last night. He came home for one night only but it was amazing. He is wonderful and I think I could be happy with him. Wow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
You Can't Make This Stuff Up!
My daughter cheated on a test.... and I couldn't be more proud!
12 years ago
Readers
About Me
Cassandra_Alyce
I am married, we are both full time college students
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
September
(2)
▼
2004
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(4)
Well its been a while since I have written anythin...
Wow, that's all I can say about last night. He cam...
Tonight, I was sitting outside smoking a cigarette...
Yeah so, last night we were talking on the phone, ...
►
January
(11)
►
2003
(15)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment