What is it that makes people interesting and worth being around? Why am I not one of those people? I have been through a lot in a short life time. I don't go around telling people about the fact that I was raped when I was 13 or the fact that I dropped out of school and got a job when I was in 7th grade.
I have done a lot of good things in my life also, I have worked on Faith Alive teams, and youth camps. I helped to raise my little sisters when they were adopted and I am always there to help my mom financially. Why is it that I am not one of those people that people want to know about? I don't understand. I have a good heart and I am creative and smart. What the hell is wrong with me? Why cant I find someone who will value me as a person because of my qualities?
Thursday, December 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment