I am in a list kind of mood...
Top 10 songs:
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Black Baloon - Goo Goo Dolls
Help - Beatles
Sugar Magnolia - Grateful Dead
Perfect - Simple Plan
Truckin' - Grateful Dead
Flavor of the Week - American High Fi
Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies
Crash - Dave Matthews Band
Sattalight - Dave Matthews Band
Top 10 Foods
Cereal
Easy Mac
Brownies
Spaghetti
Salad
Sea Food
Hamberger Corn Bake (Family Meal)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Soft Kind)
Steak (pre-vegitarianism)
Oranges
Favorite Books/ Works of Literature
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Modoc
The Fuck Up
Dont Sleep With your Drummer
High Fidelity
Catcher in the Rye
all Harry Potter's
A Mid Summer Nights Dream
Brave
Star Girl
Ordinary People
Where the Red Furn Grows
Classes: NONE
Favorite Mood: Cynical
Favorite Color: Orange / Purple
Favorite Season: Summer/ Fall
I dont know why this s even remotly important, but I just felt like doing it. so there
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment