Saturday, September 04, 2004

Too much time alone is a bad thing...

So its labor day weekend and there are a total of 4 people in my entire Hall. Me, Mike, Corey, and Beth... This is the problem, I think that I have a serious case of ADD this weekend. The last two nights I have gone to a party and the Pi Lambda Phi's frat house. The first night was good because I went with Mason Ryan and Chrissy so I had a blast.. Plus I really like spending time with Ryan so it was nice to get to see how he is around his brothers... Well last night when I went the three of them weren't there and I still had a good time, I was able to hang out with Dan who is a good guy.

I am really fucking bored right now and to tell the truth spending all day alone with nothing to do, allows for ones mind to wander to once blocked thoughts... I have spent the day absolutely miserable.. I tried to watch some movies to take my mind off of things but the only movies in here are chick flicks and so that made me feel like shit because they are all about love and all that bullshit.... And I spoke it is apparent how alone I really am... Then wired thing is that this is the first night that I haven't had some sort of male company, not necessarily in a a romantic or even physical sense though there has been a few of those... But even when I have some guy next to me I am not happy it just feels like there is something missing something that is so important that no guy here has held my interest for more than two days. Well except for Ryan but I haven't held his interest from the beginning so it doesn't really matter all that much.

I have this theory..

Men chase woman until they are caught. But then get rid of most of them when they are caught.
this is the problem. Woman adapt to one of two ways of behavior after being constantly treated like that... Either they take on the non-commitment characteristics of men jumping from guy to guy becoming known as a slut. Or in an unconscious thought process becomes a Dick Tease gaining yet another bad reputation. There for. There is nothing that a woman can really do to stay on top of the game the men made up...


I hate men right now.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
when am i going to be able to come up and visit you, or do you hate me.

i tried calling you a couple of days ago but it said your phone was disconnected??????

joe

Anonymous said...

I can see why you say this, but can I run a thought past you? Just as I, being male, can't know what quite what it's like to live as a female, you as a female can't know quite what it's like to be male. From a guy's perspective, it seems that women mess with men, too. It seems to me that both have a lot to answer for, COLLECTIVELY speaking and not being personal. Both need to respect other peoples' feelings.

Anonymous said...

I definately agree with you, this post was written when I was 17 year old girl, so as you may understand it was my first year at college, mantaining important virtues such as virginity, while trying to be in a relationship with college guys. and seeing both sexes acting in a way that I could never understand in my nieve mind. Respect for the opposite sex is not something that is understood by many college students.
but as I have grown a bit older, I still stand by my thoery, however a revision is that most woman play as many mind games as men do, something that then I didnt understand and still dont quite get because I am not a mind game kind of person, I say what I feel and mean what I say..
Cassandra Alyce