Ok, So I havent posted anything on this blog for about 4 years, things have just been insane as many can Imagine. More than that though, I am a completely different person than I was 4 years ago. I still have those days where I want to wage warfare on my entire life, but I think its in a completely different way than it used to be. I am no longer that lost little girl that I used to be. I have a better understanding of how the world, and other people work now. I dont get frustrated at men who flirt and never call again. (mostly because I dont have that problem anymore :) I am a successful student, who struggles but for the most part has goals. I have lost people that I loved more than anything, and though sometimes I am still pissed as hell that they arent here, God has granted me a view of the bigger picture.
Many people enjoyed this blog because of the intesity or anger. well, I am still a Fire Cracker, believe me, there is no one in the world that can break my spirit. However, that passion is now going to things that mean something! I learned that focusing on my pathetic existance was in no way benifitial to another person, let alone helpful to the world. believe me, plenty of things completely piss me off, high gas prices, the fact that The American Country is being run right into the ground, and the fact that there are people in the world who consider observing starving animals chained to a post of a gallery art... THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT FIFTY THOUSAND TIMES. But now all of my rage is directed at something worth fighting for.
so if you are interested in still reading my thoughts, be my guest. I would love all of the input I can get, if you have a topic that I dont know about, tell me about it and I will state my oppinion with pride. However, I ask one thing, please try not to comment annonymously, I would like to be able to communicate. To any one that reads this blog after 4 years, thanks. It was your comment that made me want to start writing again!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment